Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's NOT For Sunday Dinner

This is in honor of the new Chick-fil-A that recently opened near us.

And since I regularly cook Sunday dinner for anywhere between 10-15 people, you must understand that sometimes I have a bad day, week, hour, whatever and take everyone out to eat instead. Yes, it is expensive, but sometimes I have more money than I do sanity. Which just goes to show you how close to being overdrawn at the Bank of Sanity I can become!

Anyway, when those days hit here is one restaurant where we will not be going as an alternative.

Enjoy!

4 comments :

  1. I understand the attraction to occasionally let a restaurant do the cooking. I once had 10 people living under my roof. The worst part? I don't even know how to cook; most things end up burned or tasting yucky! I would give myself an A for effort, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I know one thing for certain...Chick -fil-a won't be on my Sunday dinner table...cuz I am allergic to chicken! (:>)

    I used to go there to eat before I became allergic though and I liked that it is a Christian company and closed on Sundays.

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the couples I know always has their 5 daughters with ALL their families for dinner EVERY Sunday! They keep it a simple menu and every family brings something. They just love being together and except for when they go on vacation, they are. They even all spend a week or two at their cabin at the lake in the summer!

    Have fun whatever you do!

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)