- Monday - Amos 8:1-9:15
- Tuesday - Micah 1:1-2:13
- Wednesday - Micah 3:1-4:13
- Thursday - Micah 5:1-6:16
- Friday - Micah chapter 7
- Saturday - Nahum 1:1-2:13
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to have mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8
Prayer Journal (ACTS)
- Adoration - Praise God for being the righteous judge. He doesn't take bribes and He never turns a blind eye to wrong-doing. One way or the other the offense requires retribution. Either the LORD will require it at the hand of the guilty or He will require it from Jesus, the substitute for the believer.
- Confession - Ask God to reveal hidden sin in your life and then confess it.
- Thanksgiving - Thank God for any answers to your prayers.
- Supplication - What are your prayer requests this week? List them for future reference so that you can see how God answers.
Look for references for each of the following:
- Promises that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
- References that either refer to or infer something about future events.
- What does this passage teach about Jesus?
- Commandments that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
Many of these prophecies are against the stronger preying on the weaker. Widows and orphans often lost their homes and livelihoods to those who found "legal" means of confiscating them. The same still happens today. Do your own research and see if there are ways that you can help someone in this situation. There are many political, social, or humanitarian means available to those who are interested in pursuing them. Or maybe you could start an organization or non-profit of your own if there is a niche you discover that is not being adequately served.