- Monday - Numbers chapter 35
- Tuesday - Numbers chapter 36
- Wednesday - Deuteronomy chapter 1
- Thursday - Deuteronomy 2:1-3:11
- Friday - Deuteronomy 3:12-4:24
- Saturday - Deuteronomy 4:25-49
Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else. Deuteronomy 4:39
Prayer Journal (ACTS)
- Adoration - This week take time each day to praise God for His leadership in your life.
- Confession - Repent of times you did not want to follow and perhaps even wandered off in your own direction.
- Thanksgiving - Thank God that He allows you to get back onto the right path whenever you stray.
- Supplication - What are your prayer requests this week? List them for future reference so that you can see how God answers.
Search the Scriptures
Look for references for each of the following:
- Promises that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
- References that either refer to or infer something about future events.
- What does this passage teach about Jesus?
- Commandments that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
Putting the Word into Action
The book of Deuteronomy begins as a book of review. We have now been reading together for 1/2 a year. (This is the 26th week.) This would be a good week to review some of the suggestions made in previous weeks and pick one to do!