Friday, April 3, 2009

Welcome, Friends!

Thank you Lynette, for the honor of being one of the Getting To Know You bloggers today. I have to admit that I just love this idea so much because I am a relatively new blogger. I was blessed to find Lynette's blog pretty early on and to participate in Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane which enabled me to make many friends quickly . That makes her one of my guides around the blogosphere, I think.


I feel a bit sheepish (doggish?) that my last post was about my, uh, granddogs when I have three adorable granddaughters who say and do so many "bloggable" things. Click on Grandchildren (under Labels on right sidebar) if you'd like to read about their antics. I guess at least the dogs won't feel embarrassed by the things I report about them like the rest of the family does sometimes. Or perhaps the dogs will feel that way. Read on to see why I am uncertain about canine feelings. :)



P.S. I also have a contest going that ends tonight. Find it here.

19 comments :

  1. Hi Karabeth! I'm happy to feature you. I always love coming over to read your blog. :)

    Have a fun day and I hope you make a lot of new blogging friends.

    Lynnette
    Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Karabeth... I am glad to "get to Know YOU". I too am a pastor's wife and we homeschooled our children. I have two grandbabies and I am LOVING this stage of my life :)
    Look forward to visiting with you more.
    Sweet Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Karabeth! I just thought I'd stop by and say hello to today's other featured blogger! Isn't this fun?!

    Have a blessed day!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being a featured guest today!

    You do have a cute blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Karabeth, just stoppin' in to say Hi! Loved your dog story. :) I was amused to see that your kids call your husband "Pastor Dad" - that's what my kids called my husband when he was actively pastoring, I called him "Pastor Honey." :) I think your family sounds fun and fabulous! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karabeth! Nice to "meet" you! I loved reading your "hole-in-the-yard" story - too funny!

    Hope to "get to know you" more!

    In Christ,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karabeth! That's a lovely name, by the way! And your blog is just simply beautiful!

    Have a blessed day!
    Joye

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being the featured blogger, so glad to read this great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for mentioning my blog, Mom. I'm making new friends too!

    And, just for the record, we don't actually call him "Pastor Dad" in real life. That's his blog Alter Ego. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Karabeth! I just popped over here from Lynnette's blog and am enjoying perusing your site!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found you from Lynnette's blog. You have a beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on being featured on Getting to Know You...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Karabeth, I'm back again to say THANK YOU for your prayers. Congrats on the expected grandchild!

    In Christ,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a beautiful blog and as a Mom, Grandma and lover of dogs myself (I only have 2)I can relate.

    I found you via Lynnette. I look forward to another visit.

    Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Karabeth. I always enjoy reading your Wednesday Walk posts and I'm glad to see you being featured today. Have a wonderful weekend!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I found you through Lynette's blog. This is fun "Getting to Know You". Love your dog story and that you have grand-dogs!

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Karabeth,

    Lynnette does make a great blogy mentor. Getting ready to did into your site. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)