Thursday, April 2, 2009

This Season's "White"

I much prefer the kind of white that Spring shows us as opposed to the abundant white of winter that we experienced not so very long ago. The Bradford pear trees are in full bloom. There is a street between our house and the church that is lined on both sides with them. It is a very gorgeous drive. The color of the sky was nice, too.

My Delft blue hyacinths are in bloom also. Okay, they aren't white but I wanted to show them anyway. I only wish I had the technology available that you could smell them. Mmm. The photo doesn't do justice to their beauty or their fragrance.




3 comments :

  1. Will any of these be in bloom in Pennsylvania? What gorgeous trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are beautiful! I love the charm of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HMMM, "the street between yours and the church" must mean you do not live in Sayler Park any more! Beautiful trees and flowers! You really need to learn to scrap those beautiful pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)