Saturday, April 4, 2009

And The Winner Is...

Morgan!



Congratulations, Morgan. Your books will be on their way post haste which means as hastily as the post office can get them to you. Now that I think about it that might really be where that phrase originated. Hmm.



The winner of the contest was determined in a totally scientific manner. Not! But it was fair and random. It was double-blind, too, in that a totally uninterested party with his eyes closed (the Bear) reached into an opaque bowl containing equal-sized cardboard squares with numbers written on them. The numbers had been assigned to each entry. When he handed me the winning number I looked at my list of participants to match the name with the number.



I hope you enjoy your books, Morgan. Since a few other members of your family also entered I have the feeling that you'll be asked by someone if they can borrow the books from you. Just thought I'd warn you. :)



Thanks to all who participated.

1 comment :

  1. Oh wow--yay!! :) First time I've had a chance to check all day and look what I find! :) I was just telling Mom earlier today that I had meant to enter again and kept forgetting...but I guess my entry was good enough. :)

    Thanks a bunch!!

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)