Thursday, June 20, 2013

Journal Through the Bible: Week 24 Thursday


Numbers 26:1-51

Time for the second census. Read the names. All these names are proof that God keeps His promises.

Does God issue any commands in this passage?

  • God told Moses and Eleazar to take a census of all the people from the age of 20 years and upward who were able to go to war.


Does God make any promises?

  • None. But the names prove that God kept His promise to Abraham to make him a great nation.


Does this passage teach anything about Jesus?

  • None that I found.


Does this passage teach anything about yet-future events?

  • None that I found.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)