- Monday - Psalm 9
- Tuesday - Psalm 10
- Wednesday - Psalms 11 and 12
- Thursday - Psalms 13 and 14
- Friday - Psalms 15 and 16
- Saturday - Psalm 17
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. Psalm 14:1
Prayer Journal (ACTS)
- Adoration - Praise God for the refuge for the oppressed.
- Confession - Ask God to reveal hidden sin in your life and then confess it.
- Thanksgiving - Thank God for any answers to your prayers.
- Supplication - What are your prayer requests this week? List them for future reference so that you can see how God answers.
Search the Scriptures
Look for references for each of the following:
- Promises that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
- References that either refer to or infer something about future events.
- What does this passage teach about Jesus?
- Commandments that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
Putting the Word into Action
Several of the psalms we will be reading this week have questions in them including the question, "Why?" because the writer did not understand why certain things were happening. The psalmists often asked, "When?" or "Who?" or "How long?" It is not wrong to seek God for answers. Do you find yourself in a season of waiting? Or are there difficulties in your life that you do not understand? Try pouring your heart to the LORD in a psalm of petition bathed in praise like the psalmists did.