Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Birthday, Princess!!!

picture source
Happy 23rd birthday to our spunky little package of dynamite who has made it her goal in life to constantly surprise and astound her parents.  (Like from the very moment they (we) learned you were on your way!) 

And might I add, the majority of the surprises and astonishing moments have been good ones!   :)

Keep up the good work!  I love you very much and am very proud of you and all of your accomplishments.

Oh, yeah.  And have a very Happy Birthday!

1 comment :

  1. Happy Birthday to your princess! Birthday are fun - the more you have the longer you live - I hear!

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)