Friday, June 17, 2011

Confidential to "Life On The 'M' List"

I'm reading . . . I'm commenting.  :)

It won't let me submit them on your blog.  :(

Just wanted you to know I'm catching up on my blog reading (because my schedule has also been far from normal of late) and that I'm sorry you were sick but so glad you're feeling better.

Oh, and the baby is a cutie!!!!!

And to all of my other blog friends . . .  I'm making my way through a very long list of back-reading but I'll be by shortly to see what you've been doing of late.

Love,

"Gram"

1 comment :

  1. Awww, thanks for the blog post especially for me, Gram!!=) I'm glad you are still out there!

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)