Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Little Lili-Ladybug!

Source:  A camp friend
 Posted by Picasa

Our youngest grandchild is 1 year old today!!!! Happy birthday little Lili!   I can't believe how fast this year has flown by!  :)

This picture was taken of the two of us at church camp at the end of July.  That means she's 2 months older now (well, so am I, actually) but it's still a very good likeness of her (and me). 

P.S.  I'm the tired looking one in the photo.


Happy birthday, sweetie!  Gram loves you very much!

2 comments :

  1. awww, happy brithday to the littlest grandbaby! I can't believe it's been a year already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely CANNOT believe a year has gone by already! Happy birthday to a sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)