Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Back to Blogging Including a Link to a Teaser

The view this morning. No more summer grilling!
We left Peru two weeks ago today!  Luckily for us, we returned from south of the equator where it is springtime in time to experience the first autumn snow of the season at our house. I'm joking. About being "lucky" anyway. 

It has taken me so much longer to get this blog caught up than I anticipated. I was more exhausted from our travels than I thought I would be!


I'm sure it had something to do with being awake about 30 hours when we traveled home on that Tuesday-Wednesday. And then hitting the ground running with several church and family activities (aka "Harvest Party" that Wednesday evening followed on Thursday with Trick or Treat at our house: I'm not complaining since I actually asked to be involved in those activities; just showing examples of how much I overestimated my abilities). And then experiencing grief within a week of our arrival home. 

In other words, blogging has not been high on my list of priorities. I expect it will take a long time and several posts on some days to get the Bible Journal updated. Sorry for those who object to being overloaded. Hang in there! It will not be the norm.

At some point I will also share about our trip to Peru. In the meantime, our dear missionary friends have published their monthly report which you can read here.  (Yes, they mention us.)   :)

Talk to you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)