Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Journal Through the Bible: Week 47 Monday

source
The pomegranate: symbol of Solomon's kingdom
I Kings chapter 7

This chapter details several of Solomon's building projects including the Temple, the house he built for Pharaoh's daughter, and his own house as well as the contracted work of Hiram, the man who crafted the Temple articles and furnishing that were made of brass.

Does God issue any commands in this chapter?
  • God does not speak in this chapter.

Does God make any promises?
  • God does not speak in this chapter.

Does this chapter teach anything about Jesus?

  • Not that I identified.


Does this chapter teach anything about yet-future events?

  • Not that I identified.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)