Monday, May 26, 2014

Journal Through the Bible: Week 68 Tuesday

source
II Kings chapter 24

Does God issue any commands?

  • Nebuchadnezzar came against Judah at the command of the LORD because of the sin of Manasseh and the way he made the country to sin.


Does God make any promises?

  • Babylon came against Judah just as God promised. Bands of marauders from other nations assaulted her just as predicted also by His prophets.
  • Egypt was subdued by Babylon also which was just as God said would happen.


Does this chapter teach anything about Jesus?

  • The choicest of God's people were taken captive because of sin. Jesus is the choicest and He was taken captive for sin that did not belong to Him.


Does this chapter teach anything about yet-future events?

  • None that I identified.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)