- Monday - Ezekiel chapter 23
- Tuesday - Ezekiel chapter 24
- Wednesday - Ezekiel 25:1-26:21
- Thursday - Ezekiel chapter 27
- Friday - Ezekiel chapter 28
- Saturday - Ezekiel chapter 29
Review previously assigned verses.
Prayer Journal (ACTS)
- Adoration - Praise God that He is The Comforter. Our grief is but for a season. He knows our griefs and bears our sorrows.
- Confession - Ask God to reveal hidden sin in your life and then confess it.
- Thanksgiving - Thank God for any answers to your prayers.
- Supplication - What are your prayer requests this week? List them for future reference so that you can see how God answers.
Look for references for each of the following:
- Promises that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
- References that either refer to or infer something about future events.
- What does this passage teach about Jesus?
- Commandments that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
The time in which Ezekiel prophesied was one of great world turmoil such as is present today. Nations were rising against nation. Individuals despaired. But God was Ezekiel's strength and comfort. His grief was a sign to the people so that they would know there is a God. We meet people almost every day who are grieving a loss. Do you have a testimony of grief that you can share with these people you meet? Remember that the important part of the testimony is that there is a God that sustains us. Don't be silent! (See Ezekiel 24:27 to see what God told Ezekiel to do when encountering the grieving, "him which is escaped" from the sword, those whose family members had been killed in the final assault upon Jerusalem.