- Monday - Ezekiel 9:1-10:22
- Tuesday - Ezekiel chapter 11
- Wednesday - Ezekiel chapter 12
- Thursday - Ezekiel chapter 13
- Friday - Ezekiel 14:1-15:8
- Saturday - Ezekiel chapter 16
Then the glory of the LORD departed from off the threshold of the house, and stood over the cherubims. Ezekiel 10:18
Prayer Journal (ACTS)
- Adoration - Praise God that He knows the thoughts and intents of the heart. It is a good thing that He knows everything we try to keep hidden so that He can reveal it to us, we can confess things that need to be confessed or deal with insecurities that require healing, and restoration between God and His children or the children and each other can take place.
- Confession - Ask God to reveal hidden sin in your life and then confess it.
- Thanksgiving - Thank God for any answers to your prayers.
- Supplication - What are your prayer requests this week? List them for future reference so that you can see how God answers.
Look for references for each of the following:
- Promises that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
- References that either refer to or infer something about future events.
- What does this passage teach about Jesus?
- Commandments that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
God taught Ezekiel that not everyone that appears trustworthy or holds an office that requires integrity actually is trustworthy. Often the private person is totally different than their public persona and it isn't always easy to tell the difference. If you find yourself in the place where you must place your trust in someone ask the Lord for the wisdom to know if the person is trustworthy before you make a an important decision. Not everyone who appears to be trustworthy actually is!
*Personal note: Just today I was speaking with someone who made a request that would require placing trust in me, however small. I jokingly stated, "Well, if you can't trust your pastor's wife, who can you trust?" I was later convicted about making this statement. Just because I am a pastor's wife does not mean I am trustworthy!
I am; however, my "role model" position doesn't guarantee my integrity!