Thursday, September 18, 2014

Throwback Thursday: My "Change of Life"

There are changes in the works here on the hill so I have been re-reading old blog posts and updating a few things. A lot has changed in my life in 6 years, folks. A lot has changed.

I'm sure you could say the same.

I came across one of my first posts and decided to share it today. My son was 13 years old at the time. His dog, Pepper, was crazy. My son is 19 now and . . . well, Pepper is still crazy.

My "Change of Life" and No, It's Not What You Think!

I added a photo that was taken that summer to the post. It isn't the best quality but it is a minor miracle that I found it.

This one is more recent:

The Bear with some of his "support" system
and the photobombing Pepper! (August, 2013)


I hope you enjoy this look back to life On A High Hill from the autumn of 2008.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)