Introduction: Words of judgment continue, but God never leaves men without hope! In the middle of the doom and gloom message are beautiful words of comfort and encouragement. The covenant will be renewed, there will be perpetual peace, and the royal line of David will once again shepherd the flock of God!
- Monday - Ezekiel chapter 30
- Tuesday - Ezekiel 31:1-32:16
- Wednesday - Ezekiel 32:17-33:33
- Thursday - Ezekiel chapter 34
- Friday - Ezekiel 35:1-36:7
- Saturday - Ezekiel 36:8-38
And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd. And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it. Ezekiel 34:23-24
Prayer Journal (ACTS)
- Adoration - Praise God that He is a Prophet! He tells us what is going to happen many years before it happens.
- Confession - Ask God to reveal hidden sin in your life and then confess it.
- Thanksgiving - Thank God for any answers to your prayers.
- Supplication - What are your prayer requests this week? List them for future reference so that you can see how God answers.
Look for references for each of the following:
- Promises that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
- References that either refer to or infer something about future events.
- What does this passage teach about Jesus?
- Commandments that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
God renewed His call to Ezekiel to be the watchman on the wall. He was to warn the wicked Israelites of the trouble to come. We are to be watchmen, too. Look around you. Notice every person that you see. Each one will stand before God and be judged! Warn them of what lies ahead!