Monday, February 2, 2015

TAKE TIME: February 2-7, 2015 Assignment

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. It has taken over a month for me to do 1 week's worth of Bible journaling.


*****


Introduction: The book of II Chronicles ends with David's passing of the scepter to his son Solomon and it begins with Solomon's intentions to follow David's plans for building the Temple for the worship of God.

 Assignment:
  • Monday - I Chronicles chapter 26
  • Tuesday - I Chronicles chapter 27
  • Wednesday -  I Chronicles chapter 28
  • Thursday - I Chronicles chapter 29
  • Friday - II Chronicles chapter 1
  • Saturday - II Chronicles chapter 2
Memory Verse

 Give me now wisdom and knowledge, that I may go out and come in before this peole: for who can judge this thy people, that is so great? 
II Chronicles 2:10


Prayer Journal (ACTS)
  • Adoration - Praise God that He is our Father. He promised David that He would be a Father to Solomon and He promises to be our Father also.
  • Confession - Ask God to reveal hidden sin in your life and then confess it.
  • Thanksgiving - Thank God for any answers to your prayers.
  • Supplication - What are your prayer requests this week? List them for future reference so that you can see how God answers.

Search the Scriptures

Look for references for each of the following:
  • Promises that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
  • References that either refer to or infer something about future events.
  • What does this passage teach about Jesus?
  • Commandments that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?

Putting the Word into Action

Choices. We make them everyday. Solomon was given wisdom by God to rule His people. The same God says that wisdom is available to us if we ask. Avail yourself of His wisdom everyday and allow Him to rule in your own life. Pray, then wait for His leading. This process can help halt future second-guessing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)