- Monday - II Chronicles chapter 17
- Tuesday - II Chronicles chapter 18
- Wednesday - II Chronicles chapter 19
- Thursday - II Chronicles chapter 20
- Friday - II Chronicles chapter 21
- Saturday - II Chronicles chapter 22
Review previous verses.
Prayer Journal (ACTS)
- Adoration - Praise God for His grace and mercy.
- Confession - Ask God to reveal hidden sin in your life and then confess it.
- Thanksgiving - Thank God for any answers to your prayers.
- Supplication - What are your prayer requests this week? List them for future reference so that you can see how God answers.
Search the Scriptures
Look for references for each of the following:
- Promises that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
- References that either refer to or infer something about future events.
- What does this passage teach about Jesus?
- Commandments that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
Putting the Word into Action
Jehoshaphat, king of Judah, seemed to think himself a peacemaker. He exhibited this quality by befriending the other Jewish king, Ahab, of the rival country of Israel. The problem is that light cannot have fellowship with darkness and their joint ventures were an unequal yoke between a believer and an unbeliever. Let us be careful in our dealings with our non-believing friends and neighbors that in our attempts at living out a Godly testimony we not become ensnared in an unequal yoke with them (a business partnership, a marriage, etc.). It is one thing to be friends with an unbeliever. It is quite another to be partners with one!