- Monday - II Chronicles chapter 9
- Tuesday - II Chronicles chapter 10
- Wednesday - II Chronicles 11:1-12:16
- Thursday - II Chronicles chapter 13
- Friday - II Chronicles 14:1-15:7
- Saturday - II Chronicles 15:8-16:14
And Asa cried unto the LORD his God, and said, LORD, it is nothing with thee to help, whether with many, or with them that have no power: help us, O LORD our God; for we rest on thee, and in they name we go against this multitude O LORD, thou art our God; let not man prevail against thee. II Chronicles 14;11
Prayer Journal (ACTS)
- Adoration - Praise God that He is the God that cannot lie!
- Confession - Ask God to reveal hidden sin in your life and then confess it.
- Thanksgiving - Thank God for any answers to your prayers.
- Supplication - What are your prayer requests this week? List them for future reference so that you can see how God answers.
Search the Scriptures
Look for references for each of the following:
- Promises that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
- References that either refer to or infer something about future events.
- What does this passage teach about Jesus?
- Commandments that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
Putting the Word into Action
While the northern kingdom of Israel passed from dynasty to dynasty, the southern kingdom of Judah remained under the rule of the family of David as long as the nation served the LORD thus fulfilling one of God's promises to David. God's promises often follow family lines but we do not have the guarantee that our posterity will walk in the faith that we hold dear. This week, take time to share your testimony with the younger generations in your family. Perhaps you could record your testimony on a CD-ROM for them or you could write it down and make a copy for each person. Not only is this a great way to share your love for the Lord with your family it is also a way to preserve a memory that may become a cherished keepsake for generations to come.