- Monday - Zechariah 11:1-12:14
- Tuesday - Zechariah 13:1-14:21
- Wednesday - Ezra chapter 5
- Thursday - Ezra chapter 6
- Friday - Esther chapter 1
- Saturday - Esther chapter 2
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. Zechariah 12:10
Prayer Journal (ACTS)
- Adoration - Praise God for being the Redeemer. What an amazing thing that our God died for us!
- Confession - Ask God to reveal hidden sin in your life and then confess it.
- Thanksgiving - Thank God for any answers to your prayers.
- Supplication - What are your prayer requests this week? List them for future reference so that you can see how God answers.
Search the Scriptures
Look for references for each of the following:
- Promises that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
- References that either refer to or infer something about future events.
- What does this passage teach about Jesus?
- Commandments that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
Putting the Word into Action
Sometimes we find ourselves in places where we do not wish to be and in positions we did not seek. Esther was ill-equipped to be the Queen of Persia and yet that is just the position where she found herself! We who know the story look back and see that God had placed her right where she needed to be so that she could do an important task. Take a look at your life to see if you find yourself in some awkward place or position not of your own choosing. Then spend some time in prayer asking God to use you to advance the work He has for you as you fulfill your duties there.