Wednesday, September 2, 2009

He's A Bouncy Baby Boy

Our little Fen is one of those little guys who always wants to be held. Getting anything done - like putting lunch on the table - requires putting him on the table for a few minutes as well. He loves his bouncy seat. I think it is because he knows how to turn it on and off with his feet! That's what's going on here.


Uncle Bear is so funny! He's always willing to make a guy grin.
I think he was trying to reach out and grab the camera from my hand. "That's enough pictures, Gram!"
It's difficult to get a "still shot" of our Fen. He's always on the move.

5 comments :

  1. What beautiful eyes he has! What a cutie! He looks big! I babysat a baby when we lived in Addyston that wanted to be held constantly, too! I was pulling my hair out by the time mommy came to get him and his brother (who I watch after school) in the evening! Finally, one day, when she came I was crying, the baby was crying and I told her I couldn't do it anymore! She said, Funny that he doesn't need to be held the whole time with me? Likely story! Maybe he just missed her! Who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's difficult for me to take pictures of Fen because he's always in my arms. Since I love him to pieces, it's not a problem. (Unless I have to switch the laundry or, you know, go to the bathroom)

    Good thing he's so cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You almost have to catch them asleep to get a non-blurred photo don't you? He's a cutie even on the move.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! He's grown so much. Keep taking pictures so I can see how he changes

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)