Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I Love Lulu

Today is our second daughter's birthday and I'm in Vegas this week to keep her company for a few days and to help her adjust to a new temporary way of life. I also got to hug my son-in-law as our beloved military man left to do his job in Other Places.

I know having a forced separation from Dan isn't her idea of a happy birthday, but he surprised her with a little party before he left. So I'm just here as the token smile-maker today.

I'll post pictures and say more when I return to my home in the snowy Midwest later this week. Right now the only Internet access is on my iPod and my typing skills are bad enough on a regular keyboard. Typing like this is even more of an adventure!

Happy birthday, Li'l Lulu! I can't tell you enough that I'm proud of the fine, caring, beautiful woman you've become.

2 comments :

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday to Lulu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm a day late but it's the thought that counts, right?! Happy Birthday 'Lulu'--hope it was a good one!! ;)

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)