Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Printable Bible Reading Schedule for 2015

source
2015. It's coming folks!

Now is the time to make plans to read through the Bible in a year. Next year to be exact.

Once again I am sharing the Bible Reading Schedule that I developed for reading through the Bible in a year by following a semi-chronological format. There is never an assignment on Sunday. That day is reserved for church and for catching up if you fall behind during the week. The schedule has been revised for 2015 and is now ready to print.

Disclaimer and permission: You have my permission to freely make copies and distribute them to others. You may not sell this schedule or in any way make merchandise of it.

The 2015 schedule can be downloaded directly using the link below. If you cannot access it a copy can be sent via email upon request.

Legal size paper is required. It is 2 pages in length and can be printed on one page, front and back, before folding. I keep a schedule in my Bible.


Click the graphic to open the printable schedule


No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)