Monday, July 13, 2009

Psst!

Guess what? I have wireless in this room! :)

Nobody tell Kelly or Karen, please. I wouldn't want to ruin their weeks. Or mine.

The air conditioning is working well and the children in Gram's little day care are all napping, too. Can life get any better than this? Well, the light bulb did burn out in my bathroom just a little while ago but I wouldn't dream of complaining. Perhaps I'll just run into town and get me a few aromatherapy candles for my evening bath. No one would suspect anything since one of my other jobs is being the Camp Gopher ("go for" this and "go for" that: just in case there are rookies out there).

Do you think I'm singing the Hallelujah Chorus too loudly out here at camp? You could be right. We'll just need to wait and see what tune I'm bellowing toward the end of the week. A few sleepless nights with the family's newest addition could have me singing the blues pretty quickly.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)