Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanks for the Tip, Tim Hawkins!

Click here to see Tim Hawkins perform "Chick-fil-A"

Chick-fil-A



I could eat there 7 times a day.






Where the people laugh



And children play


Oh, I'm in love with Chick-fil-A!


Suddenly,


I need waffle fries in front of me


With some nuggets


And a large sweet tea.


Oh, Chick-fil-A, you set me free!*



*Thanks to the manager, or whoever it was that gave us coupons a few weeks ago, Pastor Dad and I each enjoyed a free chicken sandwich at the new restaurant while the rest of our entourage enjoyed the nuggets. Yum! We'll certainly be back!


(No royalties were paid to our family for our endorsement. We just happen to enjoy good food, an indoor playground on a cold day, and Tim Hawkins.)

2 comments :

  1. They had a blast on their date with Grandad and Gram. Oh, and Uncle Bear. So for my quote from Tim Hawkins: "Chick fil A, you set me free". For about two hours, anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)