Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lovely Weather We're Having! Not!

This photo was taken yesterday afternoon when the snow had just begun to fall, which was approximately 24 hours after we'd arrived home from our "winter tour" in Florida and Texas:



This photo was taken this afternoon:



And to think that in another month my favorite greenhouse will be opening for business! Maybe some of my trees will be showing the signs of spring by then. I can hope, can't I?



On second thought, it is lovely, but I'm ready for some warmer loveliness.

2 comments :

  1. Lovely weather you're having!!! Such pretty pictures1 There will be spring - as promised - but when only the Lord knows! I'm ready for it though!
    Have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. It is pretty, but I'm done with winter already! Come on springtime!

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)