Tuesday, March 29, 2011

But Then That Cloud Moves!

When that Cloud moves, you better follow.
(See the book of Numbers, chapters 13 and 14)

When that Cloud speaks, you better close your mouth and open your ears.
(See Luke 9:36)


The Cloud will speak and move to fulfill His part. May we be found ready to hear and heed as we go forward to possess the things that God has promised.
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. I Corinthians 2:9


The God who promises wonderful things for the future is the same God who promises His presence in the present.

Let your conversation be without covetousness, and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Hebrews 13:5

1 comment :

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)