Friday, March 18, 2011

The Original Greater Cincinnati Restaurant Week

If you're in the Greater Cincinnati area this weekend and looking for a thrifty way to appreciate a finer dining experience I have the perfect suggestion for you:  The Original Greater Cincinnati Restaurant Week.  There are 34 restaurants from which to choose and $26.11 per person gets you a 3 course meal in one of them.  I've eaten at several of the participating restaurants through the years and think I can say that you will be impressed.

Pastor Dad received a $75 gift certificate to one  and we used it last night.  We both think that it was probably the best meal we've ever enjoyed outside of something I've cooked at home.  (Bwaa! haaa! haa! ha!  Sorry!  Wait a minute while I wipe the tears from my eyes and compose myself again. Whoo boy!)   And the fact that we had a gift certificate merely added to our pleasure.  But even without a gift certificate, the meals would be a bargain. We intend to go back for our anniversary.  (Right, dear?)

Check the link for a list of participating restaurants and menus.  And hurry!  The last day is this Sunday, March 20th.

2 comments :

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)