- Monday - Esther 3:1-4:17
- Tuesday - Esther 5:1-6:14
- Wednesday - Esther 7:1-8:17
- Thursday - Esther 9:1-10:3
- Friday - Ezra chapter 7
- Saturday - Ezra chapter 8
For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? Esther 4:14
Prayer Journal (ACTS)
- Adoration - Praise God for being the attentive Bridegroom.
- Confession - Ask God to reveal hidden sin in your life and then confess it.
- Thanksgiving - Thank God for any answers to your prayers.
- Supplication - What are your prayer requests this week? List them for future reference so that you can see how God answers.
Search the Scriptures
Look for references for each of the following:
- Promises that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
- References that either refer to or infer something about future events.
- What does this passage teach about Jesus?
- Commandments that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
Putting the Word into Action
Some situations are harder than others, dangerous even. Spend time this week for Christians around the world who are standing fast in their faith and saying as Esther did, "And if I perish, I perish." Let us ask God to deliver them just as He did Esther and her people. (If you want to take it a step further, you could fast for them as you pray. If you were in their predicament wouldn't you appreciate your Christian brothers and sisters who have the freedom to worship sacrificing a few meals for you as a sign of sincerity and acknowledgement of the gravity of the situation?)