- Monday - Ezra chapter 9
- Tuesday - Ezra chapter 10
- Wednesday - Malachi chapter 1
- Thursday - Malachi chapter 2
- Friday - Malachi chapter 3
- Saturday - Malachi chapter 4
Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts. Malachi 3:1
Prayer Journal (ACTS)
- Adoration - Praise God for being the One who loves you!
- Confession - Ask God to reveal hidden sin in your life and then confess it.
- Thanksgiving - Thank God for any answers to your prayers.
- Supplication - What are your prayer requests this week? List them for future reference so that you can see how God answers.
Search the Scriptures
Look for references for each of the following:
- Promises that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
- References that either refer to or infer something about future events.
- What does this passage teach about Jesus?
- Commandments that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
Putting the Word into Action
There are often revival fires that crop up in certain places - like in Jerusalem during the time of Ezra and Malachi - and for that we are glad! (Pray for more of them!) But sometimes participants who work for the sake of being part of a movement are not true believers. Such was the case in the days of Ezra and Malachi when the LORD'S chosen servants, the priests, went through the motions of establishing proper worship in Jerusalem but ignored God's commands themselves. This week make it a priority to pray for pastors around the world. Some of them are true shepherds but some of them are nothing more than hirelings that spoil the flock. 1, Ask God to spare His people from such charlatans. 2. Ask God to help you know a true shepherd from a false one and then attend where a true shepherd pastors. 3. Then ask God to convict the hearts of those false shepherds so that they will repent and be the true shepherds according to the calling they claim to be following.