Friday, February 3, 2012

Really Free This Friday

For some odd reason my computer and Google are not seeing eye-to-eye today.  I started a draft that included pictures to show some of the things I've been working on for the grandchildren, but it won't allow me to upload them.  As a matter of fact, I'm surprised I've been able to type.  This is the furthest I've gotten so far without being automatically closed. 

It isn't the browser.  I've tried a few of them

It's possibly some security settings fighting each other.  That happens once in awhile whenever there have been any software upgrades and there have been a few recently.

So no post today worth reading.  :)

And certainly no pictures to show.

Nothing to see here citizens!  Go back to your lives.

3 comments :

  1. Well, I guess I just wasted a minute of my life! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I definitely agree that something has been up lately! I am having the hardest time being able to click on the comments so I can leave one! The "add comment" appears for a second and then disappears! GRRR! So I back out and try it again! After about 3 tries I MIGHT finally be able to get that comment made! Technology can be sooooooooooooo aggravating sometimes! WHEW! I feel better now that I got that off of my chest! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I haven't told you that I like your new blog look!

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)