Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday's Wisdom: Reminder in Red



Every life has its share of drudgery. Little worries can dampen the emotions.

One dreary day last week I looked out the window and had my attention captured by this gorgeous spot of color among the cold trees. He sat there for almost an hour as though he needed to prolong his assignment to remind me of verses recently read.

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? 26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? Matt 6:25-26 (KJV)

Conviction from a bird and The Word colored red!

2 comments :

  1. Thank you for this simple but powerful post! It blessed me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a word of wisdom and a good reminder of our Lord's provision for us!

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)