Saturday, July 3, 2010

A "Better Late Than Never" Photo

I just looked at my calendar and it said that the Fourth of July is tomorrow. You've got to be kidding me! What happened to June?! For that matter, what happened to May?!

Oh, wait! I seem to recollect a birthday followed closely by Mother's Day, followed closely by a birthday, followed closely by another birthday, followed closely by Memorial Day.

And that brings me to a photo of the holiday that most think designates the first official day of summer.

I'm not going to put names. Those who need to know, already know.

With one exception: yes, that's our little Sweet Pea turning around in the wrong direction. Since she isn't old enough to read a blog post she won't know. Suffice it to say that in the dozen other photos taken that day one or more readers looked. . . well, . . . unflattering. And I try to be careful not to insult my actual readers. :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment :

  1. Photo courtesy of Kelly, the non-family member. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)