Saturday, July 3, 2010

Take Ten in '10, Week 27 Reading Schedule

Photobucket

We've reached the summit and have crested the hill. We're halfway through the year already! I pray that reading your Bible this year has brought you many mountaintop experiences.

Someone once said that time flies when you're having fun and I think that should especially be true for God's people. After all, we're the ones who are told to redeem the time because the days are evil, and to rejoice and be glad in the day that the Lord has made. He redeemed me from a life of slavery to sin so surely I can redeem the time by reading His Word each day. Doing it with the proper perspective of "WHO HE IS" and "who i am" insures that each evil day will automatically come equipped with a mountain-top experience!

So don't give up on reading now! You've made it to the halfway mark. Keep going! Keep reading! If you've fallen behind, forget the past and move on. Begin reading with us right here, right now, with this week's schedule. Ask the Lord to help you make Bible reading a top priority in your life.

If it is as hot in your part of the world now as it is in mine, perhaps you've traded a cup of hot tea for a glass of iced tea when you sit alone with the Lord. Bring whatever is appropriate for your physical refreshment but leave the spiritual refreshment to Him. You'll be pleasantly surprised as you "taste and see that the Lord is good."

Happy second half of the year!

Schedule for July 5-11, 2010

Monday, July 5th
I Chronicles 8-10
I Peter 1

Tuesday, July 6th
I Chronicles 11, 12
I Peter 2, 3

Wednesday, July 7th
I Chronicles 13-15
I Peter 4

Thursday, July 8th
I Chronicles 16-18
I Peter 5

Friday, July 9th
I Chronicles 19, 20
II Peter 1

Saturday, July 10th
I Chronicles 21, 22
II Peter 2

Sunday, July 11th
No reading scheduled today. Finish any that were missed.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)