Monday, April 1, 2013

Journal Through the Bible: Week 13 Monday

source
Exodus chapter 9
Isn't it interesting that Moses wasn't afraid to leave Pharaoh's palace and walk out into the hailstorm? :)

Does God make any promises in this chapter?

  • God promises three more plagues in succession if the Hebrews are not allowed to leave Egypt


Are there any references to Jesus?

  • I found no specific references to the Messiah


Are there any references to yet-future events?

  • I did not find any


Does God issue any commands?

  • God sent Moses back to Pharaoh three more times
  • God commanded Moses and Aaron to take ashes from the furnace and sprinkle it in the sight of Pharaoh so that it would become boils on people and animal

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)