Monday, September 23, 2013

Got Wrinkles? Meet Downy Wrinkle Releaser!


Ironing not your thing? Mine either! And yet there are so many clothes that pass through our laundry each week that demand more attention than what the permanent press cycle on the clothes dryer can give them. 
Or maybe the damp towel tossed in with a second go-around. 
Or even what the steam can do when the item is hung in a steamy bathroom while the person who plans to wear it showers.

Oh, yeah. I know a lot of tricks for getting out wrinkles. Let me tell you about my favorite one:

Downy Wrinkle Releaser

I was introduced to this product earlier this summer by an independent marketing group. Really. I had never heard of it before.

I then participated in a 2-part product and packaging test. To say that this product has saved our family time and trouble would be an understatement. 

All three of the occupants of this house know how to wash and dry our khakis and dress clothes but none of us seems to know how to get those same clothes onto hangers immediately after the dryer stops. We could buy a new dryer that comes with a buzzer. Or we could continue to use Downy Wrinkle Releaser

Uh, we opt for the latter. Less expensive, and yet it works just as well. There's absolutely no guarantee that we would hang up the clothes immediately after the buzzer sounded anyway. Just being honest here. :)

Downy Wrinkle Releaser also comes in a travel size. I'll have the small bottle in my suitcase when I travel by air. I already know from my trip earlier this month that the full-size travels well by car. That was not part of the "official" trial, but it was my own personal one. Just as I thought, we either needed the in-room iron or we needed Downy Wrinkle Releaser. 

Let's just say that the iron in the motel room kept its cool. And so did we.

***I received remuneration in cash and product in exchange for my opinions during the test period. The idea to share some of my opinions here was purely my own decision.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)