- Monday - Jeremiah 7:1-8:3
- Tuesday - Jeremiah 8:4-9:8
- Wednesday - Jeremiah 9:9-10:18
- Thursday - Jeremiah 10:19-11:23
- Friday - Jeremiah chapter 12
- Saturday - Jeremiah chapter 13
The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved. For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me. Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered? Jeremiah 8:20-22
Prayer Journal (ACTS)
- Adoration - Praise God for being a patient Teacher. Some lessons are often hard for the student to absorb.
- Confession - Ask God to reveal hidden sin in your life and then confess it.
- Thanksgiving - Thank God for any answers to your prayers.
- Supplication - What are your prayer requests this week? List them for future reference so that you can see how God answers.
Look for references for each of the following:
- Promises that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
- References that either refer to or infer something about future events.
- What does this passage teach about Jesus?
- Commandments that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
Wicked men try to stop the mouths of those who warn them of the need to repent. Remember to pray this week for pastors, including those imprisoned for sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ. Pray for religious freedom around the world!