- Monday - Jeremiah 14:1-15:9
- Tuesday - Jeremiah 15:10-16:21
- Wednesday - Jeremiah chapter 17
- Thursday - Jeremiah chapter 18
- Friday - Jeremiah chapter 19
- Saturday - Jeremiah chapter 20
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? Jeremiah 17:9
Prayer Journal (ACTS)
- Adoration - Praise God for being One who encourages. He knows exactly when the hard times will end.
- Confession - Ask God to reveal hidden sin in your life and then confess it.
- Thanksgiving - Thank God for any answers to your prayers.
- Supplication - What are your prayer requests this week? List them for future reference so that you can see how God answers.
Look for references for each of the following:
- Promises that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
- References that either refer to or infer something about future events.
- What does this passage teach about Jesus?
- Commandments that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
Continue with recent assignments of warning others of God's plans for the future and praying for results in the hearts of the individual hearers.