Introduction: Jeremiah did not want to go to Egypt but he was forced to do so by the Jews that felt they were safer in Egypt than in the land of Judah. God had a ministry for Jeremiah there also.
- Monday - Jeremiah 40:1-41:18
- Tuesday - Jeremiah 42:1-43:13
- Wednesday - Jeremiah 44:1-45:5
- Thursday -Jeremiah 46:1-47:7
- Friday - Jeremiah chapter 48
- Saturday - Jeremiah chapter 49
That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do. Jeremiah 42:3
Prayer Journal (ACTS)
- Adoration - Praise God that He is omnipresent. It does not matter where we are; God is there!
- Confession - Ask God to reveal hidden sin in your life and then confess it.
- Thanksgiving - Thank God for any answers to your prayers.
- Supplication - What are your prayer requests this week? List them for future reference so that you can see how God answers.
Look for references for each of the following:
- Promises that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
- References that either refer to or infer something about future events.
- What does this passage teach about Jesus?
- Commandments that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
Jeremiah found himself in a foreign country, a place he did not want to be! And yet God had a ministry for him there, too. It's summer and vacation time is in full swing. Don't forget to let your faith be evident no matter where you find yourself!