Monday, July 14, 2014

TAKE TIME: Would you believe we're off again?

It's true. We're taking another week off because I did not have time to blog last week.  Busy days, people. Busy summer, too. A lot is going on, some of which I need to blog about even though it is not necessarily Bible Journal related. No time to blog about those things either.

This week will be better, the Lord willing. The goal is to be caught up by this time next week.

Hmm. I don't know! That would be just in time to leave for church camp. I do anticipate posting a reading schedule for next week, though, even if it means I will be behind again within hours of doing so.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)