Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tag and I'm "It"

(Be patient with me here. I've only been doing this blog for one week now so I had to ask someone, (Karen), "What's a tag?" You should also know - not intuitively, of course, so that's why I'm telling you - that when it comes to blogging Karen and I are like "Pinky and The Brain." It is pretty obvious which one I am.

Donna tagged me earlier this week. That makes me "It." I can hear you, my friends and family, saying, "uh-oh" right now. Well, if I can do it, you certainly can.

The rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger (who tagged you) know when your post is up.

And here are my 6 random things about myself as per #3 above:

A. I had blue eyes until about the age of 12 when they turned green.

B. I'm left-handed. Sort of. By that I mean that I write left-handed but DO NOT give me left-handed scissors as I cannot use them. It has been interesting through the years learning new things and seeing which side of the brain engages. Sometimes neither does.

C. I'm a member of two lineage societies, the "Daughters of the American Revolution," and the "Society of Mayflower Descendants."

D. I have never had a driving ticket but not because I've never deserved one.

E. I completed my first year of college during my senior year of high school.

F. Pastor Dad and I met on my first day of college and married less than a year later. We would've married sooner but I had to graduate from high school first. After 30 years of marriage I think it is safe to say that this "experiment" has worked.

As per #4 above I am tagging the following people, although due to my newness in the blogging community I am only tagging 3:

Kelly

Allyson

Lisa

1 comment :

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)