Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thank You for the Thank You


This cool image is of a thank you note that I recently received. I like it so much that I'm thinking of having it made into a lapel button or something. Well, probably not, as it is a bit too large to be wearing as a piece of jewelry. But maybe the next time I go to a function that requires one of those sticky name tags with the words "Hello! My name is (fill in the large white blank)" I'll just say, "No thanks! I brought my own!"

Notice that it is carefully crafted as to be framed with my favorite color, a rather touching feature, I must say. But the best thing of all is that it came autographed. No, not by Mary Engelbreit but by TIGGER herself!

3 comments :

  1. Tigger only speaks the truth: you are a Glam Gram. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love homemade goodies from the children and grandchildren? I've got some cute cards and pictures the children have made years ago. I find things around I've put back from time to time and it's so fun to look at them. I love the children's journals they wrote in. You wouldn't believe some of the things Justin was going to be when he grew up. A mortician was NOT one of them. :-)
    Take care.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karabeth, Hello!! I remember you and know who you are!! We met a long time ago!! I remember you guys sat in front of us at a church here in our town and one of your dautghers (who was about my age) had the neatest set of dolls I'd ever saw! :-) I can't remeber the details now, seems like they were like paper dolls, but they were little stuffed dolls and their clothes velcroed on and off. One of the girls sang "He's Still Working On Me" and your whole family sang "Heaven Came Down And Glory Filled My Soul". Glad you stopped my my blog! Thanks for your prayers fro our growing family! Love In Christ, Britt

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)