Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Page Added

I'm always making lists. And I'm always losing lists that are written on paper.

Sometimes I neglect to write everything on the list as I think was the case of my book list of 2010. I just can't believe that I didn't read even one book from the end of June until the beginning of October! I'm willing to concede that I didn't read much over the summer since there are all of the church related events like Vacation Bible School, camp, and other activities added to the back-to-school planning that take up the time, but reading no books seems a bit extreme.

Therefore, I have made one of my blog pages to be where I keep my lists. There's even a list of the genealogy lines or persons that I'm currently researching. This will be updated to reflect any changes.

Check it out if you want to know what I'm reading, writing, and researching. Its the page called "The List of My Lists" and for good reason.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)