Friday, January 21, 2011

Providence 365 - Week 3


The verses given as the project challenge this week seemed perfect for showcasing more pictures of my trip to visit my daughter last month. Lisa and I spent a few hours on the Sunday afternoon of my visit hiking and climbing on the rocks at Red Rock Canyon near Las Vegas, Nevada. Seeing pictures from my recent travels reminded me that the various terrains and biospheres contained within the continental United States are testimony of the greatness of our God!

If the assignment required that we do layouts using only pictures taken this week there wouldn't be anything to show except more pictures of snow here in the Midwest. But even reading the book of Job recently has shown me that God's handiwork is in the snow as well. (Job 37:6; 38:22)

For this page I used paper courtesy of Designs by Angel from the "A Mother's Blessing" kit. The name seemed serendipitous when used to display pictures of a mother visiting her daughter. :) I didn't use any elements because I didn't want anything to detract from the natural beauty of God's creation.

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful pictures! As far as using pictures from this week goes..........it's your project! Do as you see fit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done! I love the natural beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those places look familiar :) I can't believe it's been a month already!

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)