Saturday, January 15, 2011

Providence 365 Project, Week 2


This is my second week to do a digital scrapbook page, the third if you count the cover.  Before anyone says something, yes, I know there is an error.  I'm going to blame it on the fact that even though I'm better, I'm not completely recuperated.  Yeah, that's it!  I'm not completely recuperated.    Because of course, we all know that if I was completely recuperated I would never have made an error like this one.  Or at the very least I would have had enough energy to just start the whole project over again.  :)

Anyway, I began a list earlier in the week of just how much thought I've given to these verses this week.  You can find that post here

The background paper, frame, and elements are all courtesy of my friend Vicky Day's of Today's Scrap Winter Wonders kit.  The verse was supplied to us.

2 comments :

  1. Interesting project1 Glad you are recuperated and rejoicing in all things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the basket ball hoop in the snow (which made me smile) to go along with your journaling! I also love the purple and blue together! I'll say it again, you are doing a great job on your digital pages! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)