Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's A Dog's Life

Okay, so we're not anywhere near the dog days of summer yet, however when we do get there I will be well prepared. With dogs that is.

Dogs have been coming and going so often in the last year that even our vet is confused as to who actually lives here. So Prince and Princess Valiant, if you're reading this, consider this your notice that Fergie is due for her bordetella booster.

I used to hear people say that I shouldn't be upset about my children leaving home because kids always return and bring others with them. I just didn't know they meant dogs. :)

Once again, there is no Walk Down Memory Lane with Lynette Kraft and bloggy buddies. Click the button on the sidebar and hop on over to read the memories of others if you need moments of nostalgia and inspiration. I'll try to do better next week. Right now real life is taking too much of my time, and it isn't all because of Lulu and the dogs either. We seem to have brought a nice variety of germs home from TN with us as our tournament souvenirs.

1 comment :

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)