Thursday, March 12, 2009

Who Stole My Time?

I'm aware of the fact that Daylight Savings Time took one hour from my week this past weekend but I'm trying to figure out who took the rest of it. I want it back. Now.

The way I see it, I should have over 6 extra hours each week now that basketball is over. And those were just the practice hours. The drive to and from took up another 45 minutes each way. Don't even get me started on the time that games stole from my schedule!

But those hours seem to have magically disappeared. If you'll notice, there was no "depression devotion" this past Tuesday, which is depressing for me to say, and there was no Walk Down Memory Lane yesterday either. Why is that? I haven't had the time to write them.

So if you know who has my lost 6 hours each week I'd like to hear from you. Return them now and there will be no questions asked. Or if you know a way to provide me with one of those time-slowing machines like from old episodes of "The Twilight Zone" I know someone who would be willing to buy it. As long as it's cheap. :)

3 comments :

  1. LOL! That time thief seems to roam the entire country! I'd like to have the time back that has been stolen from me, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have all the hours gone?
    Long time passing.
    Where have all the hours gone?
    Long time ago.
    Where have all the hours gone?
    Disappeared - yes, one by one.
    When will I ever learn?
    When will I ever learn!!

    I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've caught up on the missing time yet either. I keep staying up too late and then wanting to sleep in. :) Although I always want to do that so maybe it doesn't have anything to do with missing time! ;)

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)