Friday, June 19, 2009

New Family Portrait


I think I mentioned that our church is in the process of putting together a new member directory. I thought I'd submit this picture so that those who go to our church will be able to see one of the pictures we liked (and bought) so that they'll totally ignore the one that will appear in the directory, which is - in my estimation - pretty bad. Please saturate your mind with this image and ignore anything that will appear in print.

Sales personnel are smart. They know to change the background, do things to make the child smile, and to make sure clothing items and/or jewelry is properly arranged for the shots they will try to sell you. In our case, it worked.

The freebie photo that will appear in the directory looks nothing like this one. The people in it are zombies impersonating us. At least that's what I've been telling myself for the last couple of weeks.

3 comments :

  1. That is a very nice picture of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine looking family. :-)
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, please may I have a copy? Love,Your sis-in-law

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)